TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our casino affiliate website. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website, so please read them carefully before using our services.
The PayGamble website is available at and under the domain name PayGamble.com (referred to as the “Site”) and such other or successive domains as may be operated, purchased or used from time to time by PayGamble (referred to as “PayGamble”, “we” or “us”).
1.1 The primary services and Content that PayGamble offers using the Site are the following:
- Free tools and services allow users to find payment methods, read reviews and compare offers by a wide range of criteria.
- For payment providers, the chance to list their services in our directory and allow them to be searched (by the chosen criteria) across our web properties and our network of partners.
- Advertising, promotional opportunities and lead generation for partners and payment providers.
- Other services that may be interesting for users include advice, access to news, and surveys.
2.1 When you visit, access, or use the Content of the Service, you accept these Terms of Service and agree to be bound by them. You are advised to consult these Terms of Service carefully because they regulate your access to and use of the Service and the Content and establish legally binding terms that can be applied to your use of the Service and the Content.
2.2 Some of the above services may be subject to specific conditions established at any time. From now on, such conditions, or any other specific conditions for the services the Site provides at any time, will be referred to as “Specific Conditions”.
3.1 The Service is intended only for consumers who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Service by anyone under 18 is forbidden. By using or accessing the Site or Service, you warrant that you are 18 or older.
4.1 we may amend these Terms of Service from time to time. We may publish information about any significant alterations to these Terms of Service on the Site with a notice informing about the changes in advance of the effective date.
5.1 Our Site includes a combination of Content that we create and that our advertisers or partners create. You agree that PayGamble and its licensors, users or partners own all rights, title and interest in the Service, the Content, and all intellectual property rights to that, including logos, names, related names and symbols (referred to as “Intellectual Property”) that are protected by our intellectual property (copyright) or industrial property rights (including trademarks) or those of our Users or partners.
5.2 Neither PayGamble nor any of its Users or partners gives you a license nor authorization of use over its intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right or property related to the Site, its Content or its Services. Therefore you are not allowed to modify, transmit, publish, reproduce, participate in the transfer or sale of, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly communicate, or otherwise exploit any of the resources or Content on our Site in whole or in part.
5.3 You are solely responsible for all resources, regardless if posted publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you upload, email, post, transmit, or in any other way make available on our Site (referred to as “Your Content”). You confirm that you have all intellectual and industrial property rights in Your Content.
You, at this moment, grant us, our partners and our affiliates a worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate, and create derivative works of Your Content and subsequent versions of Your Content for showing Your Content on our Site, distributing Your Content, either electronically or through other media, to Users designing advertising campaigns with your Content such as but not exclusively, advertising or remarketing users on third party sites.
6.1 The Service may allow you to use, obtain, read and view (as the case may be) Content that you may obtain in digital form, and you are obliged to do so only for your personal, noncommercial entertainment use. The Content may be owned by PayGamble or by third parties. However, in all situations, you acknowledge and understand that your rights relevant to Content will be limited by copyright law.
You consent that you will not try to alter any Application or Content obtained using the Service for any purpose whatsoever, including hiding or modifying any indications of the ownership or source of the Content.
6.2 To use the Service, Payment Providers grant to PayGamble a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license, relevant to all Content and Software that publish on our Site, to use, adapt, decompile, copy, reformat, edit, communicate by telecommunication, truncate, and modify any portion of the information for public display, public performance and distribution, access, cache and index the website to which your ads link, or any part thereof, by any means, including crawlers and web spiders, create and display in connection with your ad copies of any text, graphics, images, video or audio on the websites to which your ads link, and use this Content for advertising on third-party networks including but not limited to Google or Bing services.
6.3 PayGamble does not guarantee that ads from Software Providers will be placed in, or available via, any particular section of our Site, nor do we guarantee that those ads will show in a specific position or rank.
6.4 PayGamble will not have any liability for that information or ads. We are entitled to refuse, cancel, reject or remove any information, ad or space reservation at our discretion at any time. Ads from Payment Providers may be subject to inventory availability, and the final decision regarding ad relevancy is at our discretion.
7.1 You represent, consent and warrant that you are using the Service hereunder for your personal, noncommercial use and not for transfer or redistribution of any type. You consent not to redistribute, communicate to the public, perform, broadcast, publicly display, or in any other way transfer or exploit any Content obtained via the Service.
8.1 While using the Service, you consent to refrain from any of the prohibited activities listed below:
- Use, display, frame or mirror the Service, any individual parts within the Service, the PayGamble trademarks, logos names or other proprietary information, or the design and layout of any part of the Service, without our explicit consent in writing.
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers.
- Access the Service by any way other than via interfaces supported by PayGamble and as otherwise explicitly authorized means under these Terms of Service.
- Forge headers or, in any other way, manipulate identifiers to hide the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- Avoid, remove, bypass, impair, deactivate, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure used by PayGamble, any of our providers, or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service.
- Attempt to scrape or download Content from the Service or to access or search the Service or in any other way use, upload content to, or create new links, referrals or reposts in the Service using any tool, Software, engine, device, agent or mechanism (including spiders, automated scripts, crawlers, spiders, robots, data mining tools or similar mechanisms) other than the Software and search agents supported by PayGamble or other universally available third party web browsers.
- Use any hidden text, meta tags, or metadata utilizing the Service or any PayGamble logos, trademarks, or URLs without PayGamble’s explicit consent in writing.
- Try to decompile, decipher, disassemble or reverse engineer any software or other applications used to support the Service.
- Send any unauthorized or unsolicited spam, promotional materials, advertising messages, email, chain letters, junk mail or another form of solicitation.
- Gather or store any personally identifiable data from other Service users without their explicit agreement.
- Interfere with, or try to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, flooding, overloading, mail-bombing or spamming the Service.
- Reproduce, copy, duplicate, trade, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial goal any part of the Service or your access to or use of the Service.
- Users will not authorize any third party to create fraudulent, automated, or in any other way invalid impressions, clicks, conversions or inquiries.
When you submit a User Review to our platform, you agree to the following:
- You may not submit any content that you are not entitled to share under any law or legal agreement. You bear sole liability for any content submitted to our Site.
- By submitting Content to our Site, you grant us the irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive right to use, modify, distribute, reproduce, display, and publish submitted Content and assign us all right, titles and interests in and to such Content, including all intellectual property rights.
- We may edit or remove any user reviews without consulting the author.
- You confirm that your user review represented your actual and accurate experience with the product and was not influenced by the product’s vendor in any way. You indemnify us for all claims resulting from the violation of these terms.
10.1 PayGamble and the Content owners may, from time to time, remove Content from the Service without further notice.
11.1 You agree not to use the Service or Content that would infringe the copyright therein.
12.1 The Service includes links to other websites managed and owned by third parties (referred to as “Third Party Sites”) to allow access to information and advertising campaigns available online. PayGamble does not represent any Third Party Sites that can be accessed from our Site. Your experience with each of those sites is subject to the terms of Service each has provided.
We have no control whatsoever over sites we do not own, and we do not take responsibility for any changes in Content on these sites. On our Site, any third-party content or links to third-party sites are included solely for informational purposes. They are not intended as an endorsement of that third-party Site or Content, that there is a commercial or any other kind of relationship between PayGamble and the owners of such Third Party Sites or that PayGamble takes any responsibility connected with such Third Party Sites.
12.2 PayGamble features listings and advertisements from various companies as a regular aspect of our business. PayGamble is not eligible to arbitrate any disputes between the owners of rights to intellectual property and companies that list or advertise their products on our Site.
13.1 The Content and the Service are offered on an “as available” and “as is” basis. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, PayGamble and its parents, partners, officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, licensors, agents all owners of the Content (collectively referred to as the “PayGamble Parties”) disclaim all warranties, implied or expressed, including, but not limited to, fitness for a specific purpose, non-infringement and the implied warranties of merchantability.
The PayGamble Parties give no warranty that the use of the Content or the Service will be free of errors or uninterrupted, that the Content, the Service or the servers that make the Content and the Service will be free of harmful elements and viruses, that any problems with the Content or the Service will be corrected, or that the Content is reliable, current, complete or accurate.
13.2 You explicitly consent that your use of the Service is at your own risk. We keep the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Service or any element or feature at any time. PayGamble Parties take no responsibility for the misdelivery, removal or failure to transfer or store personalization settings or Content.
14.1 You consent to and understand that PayGamble will not be liable to you for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data, profits, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses (even if PayGamble Party has been aware of the possibility of such losses), caused by your use or access, or inability, to access or use, the Content or the Service.
15.1 You consent to indemnify and hold the PayGamble Parties harmless from any demand or claim, including, among others, reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or caused by: (A) your violation of these Terms of Service; (B) or your violation of any law or your violation or infringement of any rights of another party. (C) your use of the Service or the Content.