- Chrome: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome.
- Firefox: Information that websites store in Firefox.
- Internet Explorer: Delete cookie files in Internet Explorer.
- Safari: Clear the history and cookies from Safari.
- Opera: Web preferences in Opera.
- Brave: Clear the cookies in Brave.
- UC Browser: Clear cookies, history, and cache on UC Browser.
- Vivaldi: Manage browser cookies on Vivaldi.
- Netscape: Clear the cookies on Netscape.
- Cookies are text-only information that the site transfers to your hard drive or other devices connected to the Internet for accounting purposes.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to navigate our website and use its features, such as the secure areas of our website. Attention! Blocking these cookies may prevent registration/authentication on the site, and some content/functionality may no longer be available.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how customers use our website (for example, which pages customers visit most often and whether they receive error messages from the website). These cookies do not store any information that could identify the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated, so it is anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember your previous choices, such as your username, language, or location and can provide improved and more personalized features. These cookies may also store information about changes you make to text size, font, or other customizable parts of the website. They can also be used to provide the services you request, such as watching videos or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies record your visit, the pages you have visited, the games you have played, the financial transactions you have made, and your general behaviour on the site. These cookies deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed or received by you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties to assist us in analytics.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are created temporarily when users visit the site. The session cookie is deleted when a user leaves the site or closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: The persistent cookie file remains on the user’s device and is reactivated when the user visits the site that created that cookie. These cookies are deleted after a certain period (specified in the file) or can be deleted manually.