Guide to Boku Casinos 2023
At a time when the world is going online and technological inventions are at their peak, casinos, too, have moved to various online platforms. With the rapid rise of online payment service providers, casinos accept payments via different platforms rather than physical currency.
While it may seem a mammoth task, online payments have made the lives of casino regulars quite easy. One such payment service provider, which is convenient to use and completely hassle-free, is Boku.
Named after a Japanese word meaning “treasure”, Boku is a mobile payment method that automatically adds deposits to users’ phone bills. It was established in 2009 and is accessible in over 70 countries worldwide. Multiple online casinos accept Boku as one of their main deposit options.
Best Boku Betting Sites 🎲
With many online casinos to choose from, we have ranked some of the best online casinos that accept Boku according to their best features. Find the list below:
|🎰 Best for Online Slots||Casoola Casino|
|🎲 Best for Casino Games||Ice Casino|
|💎 Best for Live Casino||Casino Gods Casino|
|⚽ Best for Sportsbook||22Bet Casino|
|⚡ Best for Payout Speed||Duelz Casino|
|📋 Best for Security||888 Casino|
|🚀 Best for Our Team||Raptor Casino|
Boku is one of the latest and fastest payment modes available online. Boku is a mobile payment service that allows casino deposits and withdrawals. Interestingly, Boku is a payment method based on mobile billing.
What does this mean exactly? Well, it essentially means that the deposit amount you choose can either be added to your next phone bill or deducted from your current phone balance.
The use of Boku is increasing exponentially at online casinos owing to its easy accessibility and user-friendly interface. Boku Casino, as suggested by its name, is a casino that accepts Boku as a payment method. The best part about Boku is that it’s a one-click payment method that reduces the time and effort of regular gamers.
Pros and Cons of Boku Casinos
Now that it’s established what Boku is and what Boku Casinos are, it’s imperative to understand the pros and cons so one can make informed choices.
- Boku enables secure transactions, which is non-negotiable when making payments online
- The number of casinos accepting Boku as a payment method is on the rise
- Boku doesn't charge any fees on deposits
- Boku, at this point, is currently available in over 60 countries
- Boku is supported by several mobile networks worldwide
- Gamers can play at one point and pay later since it's directly linked to their mobile phone billing cycle
- You don't need to set up an account to opt for Boku as your payment method
- There is a daily deposit limit
- Currently, Boku doesn't offer withdrawals
Before we understand the basics of making a casino deposit with Boku, it’s important to note that Boku is linked to your mobile phone bill. Hence, you may play now and pay towards the end of your billing cycle.
It is also to be noted that Boku allows for casino small deposits and not withdrawals at the moment. But its wide use is credited to how easy and convenient gamers can pay money via Boku.
Stepwise guide to making a casino deposit with Boku:
- First and foremost, identify the casinos that accept Boku as a payment method. All you need to do is search out a reliable list of casinos and then pick the one that suits your needs.
- Next up, create an account on your chosen online casino. Fill up the mandatory information, and you are good to go.
- You will be asked to choose your deposit method. From the dropdown list, choose Boku.
- Once selected, you may then enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Alternatively, you may select the “Pay By Phone Bill” option.
- You will now be prompted to fill in basic details such as your phone number, the amount you wish to deposit, and more.
- You will then be redirected to the official website of Boku, where you will have to enter your contact number.
- You will be sent a verification SMS to verify your identity and phone number.
- As instructed in the message, you will now need to reply to the received message to authorize the transaction.
- If your operator supports payments via Boku, the deposit process will be initiated, and you will receive a confirmation message.
- The amount you entered in the earlier step will now be added to your account.
- You are now ready to play.
Online casinos have different ways to reach the said landing page, but you will mostly find the link on the homepage itself.
Boku Casinos Deposit Fee
Here’s a little something that will leave you excited – if you like to keep your gambling nights budgeted, Boku could be an ideal choice. While there is no deposit fee for Boku Casinos, there’s a deposit limit. Currently, the deposit limit per day is €30. Note that some Boku casinos might charge a nominal deposit fee.
This is where things get a little tricky. Boku, as of now, doesn’t allow one to make an instant online casino withdrawal. However, this doesn’t mean that the withdrawal is any difficulty. You can cash out using your regular bank transfer, debit, or credit card. You may also opt for an e-wallet to cash out your winning amount.
Boku Payout Fees
Withdrawing your winnings from a Boku casino is likely to involve fees as you can only withdraw using a bank transfer, a credit or debit card, or an e-wallet.
Boku Online Casinos Withdrawal Time
As mentioned above, Boku doesn’t allow for cash withdrawals at the moment. You may opt for e-wallets or other banking options to cash out. Since banks are involved in payouts, one might need to wait for a little extra to get their money in hand.
It usually takes somewhere around two days for the transaction to be processed. However, if it’s a weekend, you might have to wait a little longer since the banks don’t process transactions on Saturdays and Sundays. As an added tip, you might opt for apps offering faster payouts.
The question of setting up a Boku account doesn’t arise because you don’t need to register to Boku to use its incredible services. Yes, Boku doesn’t require you to create an account.
To make a casino deposit, you must select the “Pay By Mobile” option at your preferred online casino, enter your mobile phone number, and approve the payment by replying to the SMS received on your phone. However, it must be noted that you won’t be able to use Boku if your mobile network does not support it. You can find more info on Boku’s website.
There are plenty of advantages that will draw you towards Boku casinos. First and foremost, it doesn’t require you to set up a separate account. You can process the deposit via Boku from your phone bills and cash out using bank transfers or e-wallets. Secondly, there’s no added fee to access Boku casinos, which makes it a more lucrative deal.
It’s a hassle-free option for those looking for a quick deposit system at free cash online casinos.
In addition, it’s perfect for those who don’t wish to go overboard with their gambling nights. Since there’s a per-day deposit limit, Boku Casinos will also ensure everything is in place as far as your finances are concerned.
Still have some questions? In this section are answers to some of the questions that are frequently asked about Boku casinos.
- Withdrawal Time: Instant
- Minimum Deposit: €10
- Deposit Fee: None
- Established: 2014
- Minimum Deposit: €10
- Deposit Fee: None
- Established: 2011
- Withdrawal Time: Instant
Kevin Flynn is a lean start-up business consultant, PowerMBA, and Senior Financial Markets Editor at Investors Prism. He lives in Leominster, Massachusetts, with his wife…More info on Kevin Flynn