Best Interac Casinos 2023
Interac is an e-transfer financial system for Canadians who use online banking. Interac casinos offer instant deposits through a network of Canadian banks that monitor your banking information’s security and privacy protection, making Interac a safe and fast option for online gamblers.
In this review, we’ll explain what Interac is and its pros and cons for online gambling. There are currently 26 licensed interactive gaming operators in Canada.
Best Interac Betting Sites 🎲
- Jackpot Slots
- Easy Registration
- Free Spins
Grab 100% Bonus up to £200
Playing at Videoslots.com is restricted to persons over the age of 18+ and so are our offers. We see gambling as adult entertainment. Play responsibly. BeGambleA You are permitted to place a single or multiple bet only up to a value of 50% of the bonus amount on any game OR an amount up to £ 20 – whichever is lowest. If you try to do so, a pop-up will appear to notify you. If you ignore this pop-up and attempt to wager more than £ 20 or more than 50% of your bonus amount in a single wager, your Bonus will be forfeited.ware.
With many online casinos to choose from, we have ranked some of the best online casinos that accept Interac according to their best features. Find the list below:
|🎰 Best for Online Slots||Wildz Casino|
|🎲 Best for Casino Games||Ice Casino|
|💎 Best for Live Casino||Casino Friday|
|⚽ Best for Sportsbook||22Bet Casino|
|⚡ Best for Payout Speed||Spin Casino|
|📋 Best for Security||888 Casino|
|🚀 Best for Our Team||Casino.com|
Interac casinos, for this article, are casinos that accept Interac e-transfers. This should not be confused with Interac debit cards, which fall under the same category as standard debit cards. We’ve covered those on another page of this site. Interac e-transfers have been around since 1984 and are extremely popular with Canadian online gamblers.
One of the main appeals of using Interac is that players don’t need to share their banking information to make deposits and withdrawals. Funds are transferred into and out of an Interac account that is firewalled with encrypted access to your bank. The transfer goes from the bank to Interac, then to the online casino. The casino only does business with the processor.
Wire transfers, in most cases, are notoriously slow for online gamblers, but Interac can process a money transfer almost instantly, particularly when you’re making a deposit. Although Interac is at the very top of online casino payment methods, its alternatives, like Trustly and iDeal, are also a good solution you may want to check out.
Differences between Interac Online and Interac e-Transfer
When making an online payment through Interac, one has the choice of two options: Interac Online and Interac e-Transfer. Although they share certain similarities, there are also some distinctions between them:
Interac Online is a payment portal that enables online merchants (or online gambling sites) to direct customers to a gateway where they can log in to their banking account and transfer money through the gateway’s interface.
Interac e-Transfer is an online transaction system that enables you to transfer funds to a specific email address using your bank’s online banking platform. When selecting this service, the merchant or casino will provide you with precise guidance on how to conduct the payment, which you must follow on your bank’s website or in its mobile application.
Interac e-Transfer is accessible to customers of many financial institutions, but it is essential to check with your chosen casino to determine what is supported.
Pros and Cons of Interac Casinos
The pros outweigh the cons, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t a few drawbacks to using Interac. It’s a Canadian system that is unavailable in the EU or US. That applies to the casinos as well as the players. International payment methods are accepted everywhere. Regional services are limited, so they rely on customer experience. Consider the following:
- Interac is incredibly fast by online gambling standards
- Your bank routing and account numbers are never revealed during money transfers
- Interac is one of Canada's most widely accepted and safest money transfer options
- Many online gamblers in Canada will find that they're already connected for Interac transactions. No additional signup is necessary
- Even then, there's a limited number of casinos that accept Interac
- There are fees for using Interac
Using a money transfer service differs from simply giving the online casino your debit or credit card number. This is a more secure way to move money, so there are additional steps when making deposits and withdrawals. This protects your bank account information and helps to facilitate a faster transaction. These are the steps for making a deposit:
- Find the cashier’s window or banking option at your online casino.
- Note the casino’s payment information. You’ll need it later.
- Open Interac and enter the casino’s payment details.
- Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
- Wait for confirmation. The money should show up in your casino account instantly.
An online casino deposit using Interac is not initiated at the casino but through Interac itself. This is an important distinction. Many gamblers new to this system will get tripped up, especially if they’ve become accustomed to other payment methods. The good news is that many Canadian casinos already have Interac, so the process is quick and easy.
Interac Casinos Deposit Fee
Like most payment methods, online casinos don’t typically charge a fee for players to make a small deposit at casino. They want that part of the process to be as simple and cost-effective as possible. There may be fees from your banking institution.
It would help if you discussed this subject with your local bank before attempting to use Interac for casino gambling.
Like casino deposits, online casino withdrawals (payouts) happen quickly and securely. Interac processes most casino fast withdrawals within twenty-four hours. Some payouts could take forty-eight hours, but that’s usually due to casino policies, not Interac.
Some casinos hold your winnings for a verification period, which can be several hours or up to one day, depending on the casino. Here’s how to make a withdrawal using Interac:
- Return to the cashier’s window or banking area at the casino.’
- Select “Interac” as your withdrawal method.
- Fill out the necessary form for your Interac withdrawal.
- Confirm your details and enter an amount.
- Wait for confirmation.
You will not be required to enter your bank account information, just the address provided by Interac for transferring your money. This additional layer of protection ensures that the transaction will be secure. The service encrypts all personal information.
Interac Payout Fees
Payout fees vary by casino and banking institution. Most online casinos in Canada don’t charge for Interac payouts because they’re already connected to the Interac system through their bank. Your bank may charge you to withdraw money from your Interac account into your bank account. The exact amount of these fees can be obtained from your bank.
Interac Online Casinos Withdrawal Time
Most Interac withdrawals process within one business day, but they could take up to three days in cases where the amounts are higher. Casinos may hold funds to confirm the winnings are accurate. This is common practice with online casinos. Interac is faster than most other payment methods, but they are subject to casino guidelines.
For your convenience, we’ve outlined how to set up an Interac account and how to make deposits and withdrawals. The steps for each of these are listed below:
Part 1: How to create an Interac account:
- Navigate to Interac.ca and click on the “Sign up” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your personal information into the required fields and click on the “Next” button.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to you and then entering your date of birth.
- Please create a password and enter it into the required field.
- Agree to the Interac Terms and Conditions and click on the “Create Account” button.
Part 2: How to deposit money into your Interac account:
- Navigate to the Interac website and log in with your username and password.
- Click on the “Deposit” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit into your account and click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your bank account information into the required fields and click the “Deposit” button.
- Your deposit will be processed, and the money will be added to your Interac balance.
Part 3: How to withdraw money from your Interac account:
- Navigate to the Interac website and log in with your username and password.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter the amount of money that you want to withdraw from your account and click on the “Next” button.
- Select the bank account from which you want to withdraw money and click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your password and click on the “Submit” button.
- The money will be transferred from your Interac account to your bank account.
Interac is a fast and secure way to move money if you’re an online gambler in Canada. Their system is deeply embedded and trusted by established banks and financial institutions, so players can rely on them and not worry about the safety of their online money transfers. Removing that concern makes the casino experience more fulfilling.
You can only use it in Canada. Interac is not used inside the United States or EU, so you won’t be able to use it at traditional casinos outside of Canada.
Yes, several online casinos in Canada accept Interac payments, and it’s pretty popular among gamblers.
Canadians should not hesitate to use Interac for online casino gambling. It’s fast, secure, and connected to most Canadian banks.
Some Interac casinos may have restrictions on slot playing, but most that accept Interac will allow you to play slots.
Interac is an established money transfer service connected to Canadian banks. They can block certain transfers if they see questionable activity.
No, you can’t use Interac at any online casino out there. The list of Interac casinos is limited to Canadian locations only.
We’ve published a list of these for you at the top of this page. Scroll up to check this list and select a casino.
The most popular Interac casino is Genesis casino. They offer a welcome bonus for the new players and a nice selection of casino games.
The Interac e-transfer system is regulated by the Bank of Canada, which is monitored and supervised by the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC).
- Withdrawal Time: N/A
- Minimum Deposit: €10
- Deposit Fee: Depends
- Established: 2003